Programs & Courses
- Unrestricted Surface Supplied Diver (DCBC)
- Unrestricted Surface Supplied Supervisor (DCBC) Inland
- Restricted Surface Supplied Diver (DCBC)
- Restricted Surface Supplied Supervisor (DCBC) Inland
- Unrestricted Occupational Scuba Diver (DCBC)
- Unrestricted Occupational Scuba Supervisor (DCBC)
- Restricted Occupational Scuba Diver (DCBC)
- Restricted Occupational Scuba Supervisor (DCBC))
- Prior Learning and Assessment (P.L.A.R.)
- Kirby Morgan Dive Systems, Inc. Helmet and Band Mask Operator / User Training.
- Kirby Morgan Dive Systems, Inc. Helmet and Band Repair Technician.
- Hyperbaric Chamber Operator Courses
- Oxygen Administrator / Provider
- Emergency First Response First-Aid & CPR
Kirby Morgan Dive Systems, Inc. Helmet and Band Repair Technician.
Enabling Objectives for this KMB certified course:
Set-up, adjustment and pre-dive functional checks for Kirby Morgan’s Superlite Series 17A/B, 27 Helmets, KM-37 Helmet and KMB 18/28 Band Masks in accordance with applicable operations and maintenance manual(s) and pre/post dive checklist procedures (A2.2 – A2.6)
Successful candidates will be authorized to repair only his and his employers equipment as listed above as dictated by company policy in accordance with the applicable operations and maintenance manuals and checklists. This certificate does not entitle the holder to perform repairs to Kirby Morgan equipment for profit not certify them to teach KMDSI Technician training.
Successful candidates will be authorized to teach the Kirby Morgan Operator / User course for KMDSI helmets and band masks models, as listed above, in accordance with Dive Lab’s Operator / User Training Guidelines.
Administrative auditing systems for helmets & bail-out regulators.
Flow Bench Procedures and Data Generation.
Candidates are encouraged to bring a helmet or band-mask to the course.
This is a hands-on course.
This KMB certificate is valid for 3 years and 4 years after the first renewal.
This KMB course is conducted over 2 days.