CDI graduates have garnered a strong reputation with leading Service Providers in both the civil and offshore sectors by applying core values of training that CDI focuses on.
These Core Values are:
- Mental Toughness – The capacity to stay focused and on task are key elements to success in the field of commercial diving.
- Set & Achieve Micro-Goals – Taking a complex task and breaking it down to manageable Micro-goals will build confidence in performance underwater and on the deck.
- Be Aware – Maintaining a sense of awareness of the environment, deck activities, rigging, crane movements, diving production and how these factors are impacting you and others is key to becoming a valuable team member.
- Visualize Success – Strong divers and team members visualize production, procedures and operations.
- Practice Humility – Know that you will not have the answer to every question.
- Mentorship – Identify and connect with a mentor. Listen and discuss projects, production and industry best practices.
- Do Small Things Right – Take personal pride in doing even the smallest things right as these practices will lead to success on even the largest of projects.
- Identify the Moments that Count - Know the moments that count on deck & underwater, and then prepare for these moments by staying true to all the core values of CDI success.
Building a solid reputation is something that can be taught and ultimately earned by each graduate.